Anyways, if you wanna try it out, here's what you need:
- Clear iPhone case (mine is from Tech21 and has a removable clear backing)
- Paper (scrapbook, origami, photos, magazines, etc.)
- Pencil or pen
- Exacto knife or scissors
- Self-healing rotary mat (only if using exacto knife)
Easy peasy steps:
1. Place your iphone case on your chosen paper and trace around it.
2. Use exacto knife or scissors to cut it out. (Yes that paper is CHEAP compared to a new case)
3. Insert into iphone case and admire your hard work! :)
Now wasn't that easy? Not to mention, super inexpensive! For the first four I used scrapbook paper. I found some glittery letter stickers to spell my name on the striped one. The fifth one is a photo I found on the internet (shh don't tell!) and the last one is my favorite picture of my dog. Isn't he just the cutest squirrel?